skip to main content
Experience Requirement Qualification Process Schedule Uni Courses Registration Overview
Experience Requirement

Change of Employment 

Complete this form if:

  • You are have a change of office/unit to report; or 
  • You are transferring locations within the Approved Training Office; or 
  • You are beginning full-time employment after a co-op term; or
  • You are beginning a new co-op term.

Please note that Students are responsible for ensuring that their employment is properly documented. If you have not already done so, please verify that an Experience Certification Form, documenting your experience from your last employment, has been submitted to CPA Ontario.