If you are an individual who has completed all the academic requirements for the conferral of a university degree, the following steps outline the process of becoming a CA.
- Obtain paid employment at an approved CA Training Office.
- Register as a student by submitting the following:
- Complete either prior to or while registered in good standing as a student, 51 credit hours in specific courses.
- Complete the Staff Training Program within the first sixteen months of the Practical Experience Requirement.
- Complete the ICAO Professional Program (IPP) which consists of the Core-Knowledge Exam and the School of Accountancy. Successful completion of the IPP establishes eligibility to attempt the Uniform Final Evaluation (UFE).
- Successfully complete the Uniform Final Evaluation (UFE).
- Complete the Experience Requirement at a CA Training Office. Can be completed concurrently with exams if eligible.
- Complete the admission to membership application form.
- Upon approval from the Institute, the student will be granted the CA designation.
[T] 416-969-4322 or 1-800-387-0735 x322