Your login requires a session cookie to maintain communication between your browser and CPA Ontario’s website. It is stored in the temporary memory of your browser and is destroyed when you log off and close your browser.
How to enable Cookies
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 and above:
- On the Menu bar, go to "Tools".
- Select "Internet Options".
- Select the "Privacy Tab".
- Adjust the setting to a maximum of medium-high.
- Select "OK".
- Go to "Tools".
- Select "Options".
- Select the "Privacy" tab.
- Check "Accept Cookies from Sites".
- Check "Accept Third Party Cookies" or "Allow this Site as an Exception" rule.
- In the Edit drop-down menu at the top of the window, select "Preferences".
- Select the "Security" icon/tab at the top on the window.
- Close the window to save your changes.
- Refresh your browser.
- Click the "Chrome Menu" icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select "Settings".
- Near the bottom of the page, click "Show Advanced Settings".
- In the "Privacy" section, click "Content Settings".
- To enable cookies, select "Allow Local Data to be Set".
- Click "Done" to save.