The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario is committed to delivering its services and programs in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities to ensure that all members of our community receive the same level of excellence in customer service.
The Institute’s policies, procedures, practices and programs are consistent with the Customer Service Standard adopted under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, which supports the establishment of an accessible Ontario by 2025. In working towards this goal, the Institute provides direction on the following:
- Use of assistive devices ;
- Use of service animals and support persons;
- Procedure to notify the public of temporary disruptions to goods and services;
- Customer service training to staff, as well as others who provide direct service to the public on the Institute’s behalf;
- Records of training provided under the Policy;
- Process of receiving and responding to feedback.
The Institute’s Customer Service Policy and other documents pertaining to the Customer Service Standard are available upon request.
Feedback and Requests for Information
Your feedback is important to us as we strive to promote the principles of integration and equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in the provision of our services and programs.
To provide feedback, suggestions, request copies of documents or file a complaint, please contact us using any of the following methods:
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
c/o Human Resources
69 Bloor St. East
Toronto, ON M4W 1B3
Toll free: 1-800-387-0735
The ICAO’s regular business hours are Monday to Friday, from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
To learn more, visit the Ministry of Community and Social Services.